Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Changes, changes, changes!!  So excited to announce some very positive changes to "Reflexology by Stacey".  First....as the blog title suggests, Reflexology by Stacey will now be called "One Toe at a Time Reflexology".  This allows for some growth and expansion in the future!

Also, as some of you may be aware, there have been some major renovations going on in my office, and thankfully, the room is almost ready and business will be up and running again next week!  I think the office looks great and I hope you will feel that it enhances your reflexology experience and lends to a more relaxing and tranquil session. 

I have the following appointments still available in March.  Please email me at staceyLV@comcast.net to book your session!

Tues 3/20
2:45pm
4pm
5:15pm

Thurs 3/22
10am

I'll be sending out my April dates within the next day or so.

Thank you for your continued business and support!

Be well.

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment