Thursday, October 4, 2012

Truly, One Toe at a Time

As a part of Howard County's Stress Busters program, I've had the pleasure, over the last week, of meeting some really wonderful people.  A few of them had had some experience with reflexology before, but the vast majority of the employees I met took their shoes and socks off and laid back in my chair only because someone told them, "...it feels really good", or "...you have to try to the foot thing".  I'm okay with being the girl who is doing the "foot thing" and I'm glad that people are coming to see me because they heard good things from other employees, who sat in my chair 15 minutes prior.

My hope is that I have shared the benefits and the relaxation of reflexology, as it was first shared with me many years ago.  Had someone not given "a very skeptical me" my very first reflexology session, I would not be here now and I would have not gone on the incredible journey that I have been on while learning and sharing reflexology.

My hope is that everytime I work on someone's feet, even if it is for the first time, that I am sharing, spreading and encouraging wellness, whole health, and the importance of balancing, relaxing and restoring...one toe at a time.

Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment