Friday, January 25, 2013

Still Available in January...

Hello!  Hello!  I hope you are staying warm in this freezing cold weather!  Many of you know that I am a summer person, so this cold...frigid....freezing, is WAY too cold for me!!!  Oh well, I just have to keep thinking that it will make spring all the more welcome!  How many more days till spring??? :)

I still have a few days left in January, and I have my February and March schedules available.

Come in out of the cold and relax a bit.  Unwind, de-stress and detox.....let yourself drift away (maybe to a warm place).

Check out my availability calendar (above) and email me at OneToeAtATime@gmail.com to book your appointments!!

Thanks and looking foward to seeing you!  Stay warm!

Live well and be well,
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment